The BBA Intensive Course is an effective way to improve your English proficiency. This course is compulsory for all new students. It’s highly concentrated, a semi-group instruction and a curriculum targeted specially to this format, as based upon level of English ability and desired language use and outcomes.
All students are required to take the BBA Intensive Course, a non-credit preparation course, for 90 hours before Semester 1 of Year 1 starts. The course consists of:
1. English (*) 45 hours
2. Introduction to Business 15 hours
3. Media for Presentation 15 hours
4. Critical Thinking 15 hours
It is optional for the students who possess ONE of the below English Test Score, and the result issued no more than two years will be exempted from the English part for 45 hours.
TOEFL Paper-Based Score no less than 477 scores
TOEFL Internet-Based Score no less than 44 scores
IELTS no less than 5.5 in all bands
Students are required to pass the BBA Intensive Exams otherwise:
1. students must re-take the course in the next academic year.
2. students will not be allowed to register for 472-101 Growth Mindset for Professional Presenter.
1. The exemption only applies for 45 hours of the English Part. However, the intensive exam is compulsory for all students.
2. The topics to include in the intensive course are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Fee is not included in Tuition Fee