To produce graduates with ability to:
1. Demonstrate moral and ethical behaviors, conscious mind, and responsibility to oneself and others and abide by professional code of conduct.
2. Demonstrate entrepreneurship, knowledge, ability, and skills in business management to meet the needs of labor markets.
3. Demonstrate the ability to look for information and correctly analyze business environments based on academic principles and theories.
4. Demonstrate leadership, the ability to communicate using foreign language and to be a team player as well as demonstrating other skills necessary in organizational management.
5. Demonstrate creativity, innovative ideas and the ability to integrate the use of information technology with business management knowledge for decision making and business problem solving in order to achieve goals.
Students are assessed by the follow methods:
|1. Midterm Examination||4. Report||7. Report Assessment||10. Observation|
|2. Final Examination||5. Project Assessment||8. Reflection||11. Presentation|
|3. Quiz||6. Quiz Assessment||9. Assignment||12. Feedback|